Photo via: cowiescraftandcookingcorner.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Turn a Vintage Scarf into a Necklace
- I love the dollar store. I can get so many things of surprising quality for a dollar! When my kids needed something to do this summer, I knew Dollar Tree was in our future. It was time for a dollar store art project. Before we went in, I told them we were not just going …
- DIY dollar store vanity tray.. I like the idea of making a couple, different heights. Could hold makeup and jewelry and all my watches 🙂
- Grab a bunch of molds from the Dollar Store for these designer decorations!
- Super foot soak and detox 1 cup Epsom Salt, 1 Cup Salt and 2 cups baking soda. All together in a 1 gallon zip lock back, seal it up and Shake it to mix well. Use ¼ cup of the mixture in hot water, and soak those tired feet. “The ions in the salt work as magnets to draw toxins through the skin of your feet out of your body into the foot soak water.
- (1) Buy plates from Dollar Store, (2) Write things with a Porcelain 150 Pen, (3) baked for 30 mins in the oven and its permanent.
- cute! Dollar store frames, Dollar aisle (IKEA) vases, wrapped with floral wire around the vases and secured with a dot of glue. Added floral stems in the top and hung in my bathroom. What a steal for some awesome decor! $12
- Cookie Sheet Magnet Board… try spray painting the cookie sheets from the dollar store! Note to self: Make sure the spray paint is for by cynthia
- Made with items from Dollar store. Thrifty!
- This is brilliant! An old floor lamp turned into a planter pedestal. Off to the thrift store we go . . .
- glue clear glasses in between dollar store ceramic bowls. 3 bowls and 2 glasses,cactus mix, rocks glue glasses in middle of two bowls Add dirt, plants, rocks Glue bowls to glasses
- Turn an Old Knife Block Into a DIY Crayon Holder. Clever idea! Upcycling genious.