Photo via: lingosworlds.blogspot.com.es
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Voor deze stapstenen heb je niet veel nodig: een kartonnen buis, een rubberen deurmat, beton en olie.
- Glacier Bay Fairway 2-Handle Standard Kitchen Faucet with Side Sprayer in Bronze 67568-1027H2 at The Home Depot – Mobile
- Out of all the fish in the sea, Im so glad you chose me!
- Stomp make the stands shake What? This is PENN STATE cancer got no chance in here For the kids we dance
- I like repurposed vintage items made into something useful, but I also like for them to stay (when possible) within the context of their original use. I could see this in a kitchen, but for a bedroom I would prefer another item than a rolling pin – shabby chic upcycle hanging hooks – Álbum de imágenes para la inspiración
- THIS IS BRILLIANT! Learn to make a DIY duvet cover using 2 flat sheets. Its so easy with this tutorial from Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- DIY Spray-On Dry Shampoo – I love this in the winter, when its too cold to wash my hair! Yeah, I know, I live in FL; but STILL!
- Terrariums in a jar.
- DIY Project: Cum se face un cuier din umerașe de lemn. Tutorial în imagini și idei creative de mobilier pentru hol și organizatoare.
- Doggie steps…pvc pipe spray painted black an wood boards screwed in to pvc…way cheaper then petsmart.
- Put the flowers on the buttons. I like the button holes in the flowers.
- Baking soda neutralizes the ph in the soil and nothing will grow there. use baking soda around all of the edges of flower beds to keep the grass and weeds from growing into beds. Just sprinkle it onto the soil so that it covers it lightly. Do this twice a year – spring and fall. Awesome!