Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Poufs are a great addition to any bedroom (or dorm)! This tutorial shows you how easy it is to make and inexpensive compared to what youd have to pay for in the store. Best part is you can customize the decor to fit your style! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12008253_make-floor-pouf.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- DIY Back to School Projects for Teens and Tweens – How To make your own Faux Druzy Locker or Bulletin Board Magnets – they sparkle so pretty – Tutorial via The Sarah Johnson
- How to make a Christmas tulle wreath | One Mamas Daily Drama — This is such a great style! You could use tulle to make a wreath in any color combo for any holiday or season. MUST READ!
- DIY Headboard For Under $40-easy to make and great on the budget! Imagine this in distressed white or any color!
- DIY Pallet Wood Home Decor | Simple DIY Project, easy to customize. Make it any size, in any color. Great for Spring in shabby pink. Perfect for parties table decor, centerpiece, even as a house-warming or thank you gift filled with flowers. foxhollowcotttage.com
- DIY Home Decor On a Budget | Easy Furniture Projects | Faux Marble DIY Coffee Table | DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY
- Mini Faux Cupcake Birthday Party Place Holders – an easy craft! Easy and fun decor for any party.
- How to make an artwork (using a branch): Hankering for that special something to personalize a favorite space? Using basic materials and a garden branch, you can create a striking triptych – a triple-paneled picture where the content extends from one frame to the next.
- How to Make This Easy DIY Rustic Floor Mirror With Only Basic Tools – Brilliantly easy home decorating project! via /vanessacrafting/
- This is an easy and fun DIY and craft project. Make a patriotic red, white and blue wreath with just a few materials!
- How to build a Focal Wall Headboard | Click for 18 DIY Headboard Ideas | DIY Bedroom Decor Ideas on a Budget
- Repurposed Hanging Baskets in to Outdoor Decor. All you need is wire and spray paint to make this easy outdoor DIY project.