Photo via: frogprincepaperie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Pallet Wood Home Decor | Simple DIY Project, easy to customize. Make it any size, in any color. Great for Spring in shabby pink. Perfect for parties table decor, centerpiece, even as a house-warming or thank you gift filled with flowers. foxhollowcotttage.com
- cupcake button art – would be cute for party centerpieces. Or even to hang in the house
- Ive been looking for some kind of art to take up space on a huge wall in the formal living room. This could be great, and affordable! –Great use for ceiling rosettes, new or reclaimed.
- How to Turn a Vintage Scarf into a Necklace
- Easy Hair Bows – so simple to make and they only take a few minutes – use fabric, ribbon, leather, whatever material youd like!
- Cinnamon stick Christmas ornaments are easy to make, smell wonderful and make great gifts for friends and family.
- GENIUS! And FREE! Pinning for my Laundry room makeover. Free Decor! Laundry room just not functioning the way you want? Looking rather lackluster? That’s why I LOVE these FREE printables for laundry room! Not only do they look elegant on the wall, but they serve an actual purpose by helping you translate the common laundry symbols found on clothing.
- Make your own geometric decor and crafts! Geometric designs are on trend and you can join in with these easy DIY tutorial ideas.
- DIY Tiered planter box plans with video tutorial. Make it for only $10!
- Upcycling a tissue box into a DIY decorative storage box. Scrap fabric, some twine or your favorite yarn and a few craft supplies are all you need for this DIY storage idea. Click through for the step-by-step tutorial.
- Poufs are a great addition to any bedroom (or dorm)! This tutorial shows you how easy it is to make and inexpensive compared to what youd have to pay for in the store. Best part is you can customize the decor to fit your style! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12008253_make-floor-pouf.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- MOMS this is for you! 4 weeks of activities ready at your fingertips for summer. I know Im not the only parent a little stressed about how my kids will stay busy and learning this summer. Ive created 4 weeks of activities with easy-to-understand lessons for kids 3-10. Follow my link in profile to get one week or all of them!! summerexplorer