Photo via: familyhandyman.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cinnamon stick Christmas ornaments are easy to make, smell wonderful and make great gifts for friends and family.
- Dollar Store Crafts – DIY Tiered Trays From Thrift Store Frames – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- picture pots. Cute easter gift. Could also have kids cut out things that remind them of love, stickers, etc to add also. Modge podge
- Like the as needed section for things that dont need an exact schedule!!
- I am wild about banners like this – its so early- Americana and can go with so many wedding and party styles. Change the font, change the colors and it can work for so many things.
- DIY Christmas decorations & ideas
- DIY- Popsicle-Stick Snowflakes. These would be such cute christmas decorations! paint white on one side/black on the other and hang in windows!
- Pine Cone Christmas Trees – DIY table decorations with mini pots and pine cones. | The Micro Gardener
- how to make rag light garland, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
- If you go to this blog, it has a link where you can buy these unfinished frames for cheap. I want two big ones like the ones in this picture. I also want a variety of smaller ones. I want to paint them for the wall behind my couch! Great christmas gift for me! 🙂
- Learn how to make these awesome DIY Industrial Pipe Stools for your kitchen or office with no tools required! Click for details at LoveGrowsWild.com Office DIY Decor, Office Decor, Office Ideas DIY
- No fancy tools required! Easy instructions for a personalized party banner!