Photo via: differentiationstationcreations.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free hands on retelling activities. Build reading comprehension using multi-sensory learning activities. Great for all types of learners. Ive had great success with special education students.
- MOMS this is for you! 4 weeks of activities ready at your fingertips for summer. I know Im not the only parent a little stressed about how my kids will stay busy and learning this summer. Ive created 4 weeks of activities with easy-to-understand lessons for kids 3-10. Follow my link in profile to get one week or all of them!! summerexplorer
- Free printable for your nursery with the Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness lyrics: of all the things my hands have held, the best, by far, is you. Perfect for your significant other or wedding as well!
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- Make your own stamps using foam stickers! Such a fun art center for kids of all ages. Great for the classroom or summer fun at home or camp! ~ BuggyandBuddy.com
- a bucket of letters made from scrap fabrics. Great for little ones learning the alphabet or for spelling!
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.
- Great tips in this lilblueboo article about creating a yearly photo book for your family. Too many of us have all these digital images stuck on our computers. Many of us do not even back them up regularly. Scrapbooking is time-consuming and can be quite expensive. Making one book for the family seems doable. ~ Michelle McLeod
- Great preschool pattern activity! Build pom pom patterns on craft sticks.
- This fall centerpiece is so gorgeous. I love the warm, rustic feel it has and it is so easy to build! Check out the full tutorial for all of the details.
- Easily build a fun tic tac toe game to sit on the ottoman or side table. Free plans