Photo via: freehomeschooldeals.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- Help children learn to spell their names with this fun hands-on activity. This is great name practice for preschoolers and kindergartners! Pool Noodle Name Recognition
- Looking for an activity to keep the kids busy during the 4th of July festivities? Use this free printable 4th of July Scavenger Hunt for Kids!
- You’ll be blown away by what you can do with the simple clothespin! And we’re talking useful upcycle things that can make life easier (though there are some fun and decorative ones tossed in.) Take a peek at our ever growing list of ideas. You’ll find detailed instructions and lots of FREE PRINTABLES!
- We’re getting excited for the release of the new Moana movie! It opens November 23rd, 2016 and is rated PG. Please check out the trailer below and keep reading for two fun Moana crafts that you can make at home with your kids! This is a sponsored post on behalf of Review Wire Media for …
- Paper Plate Yarn Weaving – sewing hearts on paper plates for Valentines Day. Great fine motor activitiy for kids, and a fun way to teach children early sewing skills – Happy Hooligans
- 3 Cool DIY LEGO Reading Aids for Kids – Engage your reluctant readers and eager readers alike with these fun, simple LEGO literacy aids.
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!
- Love this free printable amusement park checklist! Everything you need to get organized for a day at the park – packing lists for your bag, your car, and a must do list for when you are there. Perfect for all your summer day trips! (Sponsored by Cedar Fair)
- Homemade bird feeders not only spruce up the backyard—they also invite your feathered friends to come and play. It’s a great weekend activity for the kids and the best part is that the mess stays where it should—outside!
- 30 fun things for kids to do with a shoe box!
- How To Make Your Own Lego Fidget Spinner – Kids Do STEM