Photo via: pillarboxblue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Upcycle/Recycle Flannels fun and trendy.Check out this you tube by runwaydonemywayhow-to guide on embellishing your fall flannels from drab to fab! Ingredients: Pyramid stud trim: http://www.mjtrim.com/8mm-iron-on-pyramid-nailhead…
- Video tutorial for how to apply wax to chalk paint
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- Homemade Chalk Paint. Four different recipes. All pretty simple. AND CHEAP. Im upset I just found this now. Bought a quart of chalk paint yesterday for $42. 🙁
- Rocking Chair Refinished If you follow me on Facebook you may have seen these two rocking chairs before. My husband, my little ones and I went to Junkapalooza this year. While there we scored these 2 chairs. Aren’t they awesome?! They’re both completely different from each other, but equally fantastic. I started out sanding the …
- This easy DIY tutorial shows the quick steps from boring drawer to beautiful bold interior! These custom drawer liners can brighten up any space and add some color to a drab room. Click to see the easy DIY drawer liner tutorial.
- DIY lounge chair. Just about 25 dollars! Put a nice stain on them and a comfy cushion and it spices them right up! With tutorial!
- This would be a fun and cute display board to swap out pictures. Easy to make….can get old frames from Goodwill and paint them if needed and cover interior with fabric or burlap….love it….
- Sew your own washable fabric covered box. Full photo tutorial from Simply Small Wonders.
- Upcycled Denim Gift tag- Made from old jeans they are a gift in themselves can be used as a bookmark or keychain.
- How To Recycle Old Bath Towels. We have a Swiffer at home that goes through the disposable pads like crazy. This is a great idea to save money on cleaning supplies.
- Turn plain cushion covers into a stellar nebula art with these cushion covers.