Photo via: welke.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- Cut a lemon in half put a few drops of honey on it rub it all over ur face let it sit for a few mins wash it off and within days itll clear up all your blackheads
- Cinnamon stick Christmas ornaments are easy to make, smell wonderful and make great gifts for friends and family.
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- Bet I could get an old shovel at an estate sale and spray paint over a doily for the same effect.
- Paint canvas with the colors u want then dip in water – art is easy!
- yes but write it around the baseball not on a canvas
- How To Make Fairies In A Jar This is something everyone will love you can just imagine the look on your childs face when they see this and its something they will never forget so its worth a little work on this one. FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top 3. Shake hard
- Just print any picture you want, spray-paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod Podge, coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of Mod Podge over the picture. Affix eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila!
- age or stain wood with vinegar, painting, woodworking projects, I quickly and easily painted the cider vinegar stain on the plain wood with a cheap paint brush no need for fancy equipment Instantaneously it changed to give me this beautiful brown aged wood color
- a bucket of letters made from scrap fabrics. Great for little ones learning the alphabet or for spelling!
- Many associate burlap with the cooler seasons of Fall and Winter, but it’s also making statements in Spring and Summer decor. Take for example, this DIY Burlap and Ribbon Placemat. The earthy canvas gains new life when laced with iridescent ribbon in a fr