Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.
- How To Recycle Old Bath Towels. We have a Swiffer at home that goes through the disposable pads like crazy. This is a great idea to save money on cleaning supplies.
- DIY Cordless Drill Storage And Charging Station http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/12/11/cordless-drill-storage-and-charging-station/ This wall-mounted cordless drill storage will help keep the entire workshop looking clean and organized. It also serves as the charging station so that items related to your cordless tools are always all in one place! If you dont have any wall space available anymore, you can incorporate this idea into an existing furniture/storage in your workshop!
- How To Build A Tool Shed From Repurposed Doors http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/5ws9 This little shed is a great way to protect your garden tools and recycle some old doors that would otherwise become landfill.
- Just a hunch, but cleaning your toilet and sink of the filth that collects over time is probably not your favorite pastime. Enter: DIY Fizzing Cleaning Bombs! Create your own household cleaning product, drop it into the offending bathroom fixture, and let it work its magic. To make these fizzing bombs, all you need is baking soda, citric acid, castile soap, and essential oil. Get a whiff of eBay’s guide to making these DIY fizzers. Cleaning just got a whole lot more fun. Bombs away!
- Constructed this from an old door, half a table and the metal part of a rack. It makes a nice accent in the corner of our yard between two flower beds. More
- Wrap your gifts in something special with this DIY memory wrapping paper! Your friends and family will love it! Get the how-to here: BYOUmagazine.com/memory-wrapping-paper
- The art of the letter. Many of us grudgingly dig through the days mail, with just piles of bills and junk to show for it, hoping we had hand…
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. http://craft.ideas2live4.com/2015/08/26/simple-craft-supplies-storage-ideas/ This simple craft table and other craft supplies storage ideas in this gallery solves your organizing problems. Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- Quick and Easy Homemade Crayons– make these in any colors, shapes, fragrances you like! These are a great way to recycle old crayons and a really fun party favor.
- The area above your bed is a great blank slate for some fun art, but it can be so hard to decide what to put there! Here are 12 great ideas for DIY projects, prints, and more that you can use to decorate above your bed!