Photo via: raisinglittlesuperheroes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Missing Numbers Clip Sticks is a fun math activity for preschool, prek, and kindergarten, homeschool, number line, math centers, math practice, counting
- Flower Crowns- great easy spring craft for preschool, kindergarten, or elementary kids. Work on fine motor skills while making pretty flower crowns with just a few simple materials!
- Free hands on retelling activities. Build reading comprehension using multi-sensory learning activities. Great for all types of learners.
- Free hands on retelling activities. Build reading comprehension using multi-sensory learning activities. Great for all types of learners. Ive had great success with special education students.
- Help children learn to spell their names with this fun hands-on activity. This is great name practice for preschoolers and kindergartners! Pool Noodle Name Recognition
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- Homemade bird feeders not only spruce up the backyard—they also invite your feathered friends to come and play. It’s a great weekend activity for the kids and the best part is that the mess stays where it should—outside!
- This is a great DIY when you redecorated but just can’t live without that pattern! @nyclq framed her placemats for easy and repurposed art! How do you reuse your favorite finds? HomeGoodsHappy
- Large round pom pom rug by PaperNursery on Etsy
- Round and fluffy Pom Pom rug by Kpompommakes on Etsy
- Cinnamon stick Christmas ornaments are easy to make, smell wonderful and make great gifts for friends and family.
- Free Uppercase Alphabet Lego Cards printable. Great way to incorporate letter recognition with a fun activity kids can do. | free home school deals