Photo via: bowdabrablog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Halloween Decor – This is a super easy 5 minute craft idea. Stamping on Candles using a tissue paper transfer technique
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- Pattern for the microwavable heating pad. Love the idea of using colorful flannel for the corn cozies.
- attach handle to top of empty candle pot lid. fill with toiletries. very cute idea; I have already made one of these for makeup brushes
- The perfect pantry. What a treat this would be! kitchen pantry
- Best Unexpected Plants You Can Grow in Containers | The Garden Glove
- Great idea! Four Section Louvered Privacy Wall using FLEXfence
- Get the kids involved with decorating the house for Halloween. Or use these ideas as an activity if you’re throwing a seasonal party.
- DIY Grass Skirts using plastic tablecloths
- Oatmeal Honey Body Scrub made at home. Skin care at home can both be inexpensive and effective. I love this oatmeal honey body scrub for its exfoliation power and simplicity. …
- You can get really crafty with the lawn decorations: | 29 Reasons You Should Absolutely Have A Halloween Wedding
- Create the perfect autumn pumpkin decoration from coffee filters. Great for Halloween and Thanksgiving decor. Perfect for an autumn tablescape / via DazzleWhileFrazzled.com blog