Photo via: catarinaregina.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosure. It seems this time of year there are SO MANY burlap DIY projects out there! It’s like fall comes around and the entire craft world becomes OBSESSED with burlap. Ok, I admit, I have also fallen head-first onto the burlapRead more
- Many associate burlap with the cooler seasons of Fall and Winter, but it’s also making statements in Spring and Summer decor. Take for example, this DIY Burlap and Ribbon Placemat. The earthy canvas gains new life when laced with iridescent ribbon in a fr
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- Handmade Valentine Card … graphic look … cut out circles with negative space hearts backed with glitter papers in bright colors … good use for those papers that can soon overwhelm a card …
- 12 edible holiday garland ideas to decorate the Christmas tree or around the house for New Years Eve. So pretty and deliciously creative!
- Finally a step-by-step with pictures! My visual brain just couldnt understand how to make this until now. Wahoo! How to Make a Burlap Wreath: 10 Steps (with Pictures)
- DIY Hydrangea Wreath for your Front Door! ~ at TheFrugalGirls.com ~ pretty up your house and add some curb appeal with this easy and beautiful wreath! wreaths burlap thefrugalgirls
- Easy to follow tutorial for a burlap wreath – this is happening soon with chevron burlap!
- You make my heart saur! Cute dinosaur card by Debby Hughes using the new Neat & Tangled Prehistoric set. Find out more about this card by clicking on the following link: http://limedoodledesign.com/2017/05/you-make-my-heart-saur-neat-and-tangled-prehistoric/
- DIY- Eucalyptus garland
- how to make rag light garland, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor