Photo via: toysplash.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Flearepellent ~ * Small squirt bottle 3–5 ounces works fine. * 2 cups water * 2 Tbsp alcohol-free witch hazel * 1 large lemon sliced * Handful of fresh lavender sprigs or 1Tbsp dried lavender * Small saucepan… See comments below, or website link for directions
- Super foot soak and detox 1 cup Epsom Salt, 1 Cup Salt and 2 cups baking soda. All together in a 1 gallon zip lock back, seal it up and Shake it to mix well. Use ¼ cup of the mixture in hot water, and soak those tired feet. “The ions in the salt work as magnets to draw toxins through the skin of your feet out of your body into the foot soak water.
- easy craft clay… dries hard. Perfect to make orna1 box baking soda (about 2 cups) • 1 cup cornstarch • 11/2 cups water • Sauce pan • Bowl • Spoon • Plastic wrapments for the kids to paint.
- Keep wasps and bees away this summer. Put about 10 cloves in 1/2 a lemon and set out. They do not like the scent.
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- Mix 1 cup baking soda, 1 cup cornstarch, and 3-8 drops of your favorite dog-friendly essential oil like lavender or peppermint. After a thorough brushing, evenly distribute the dry shampoo onto your dog’s fur. Don’t let your pup stink up your car! Use a 4Knines Car Seat Cover next time your pup rides in your vehicle: http://4knines.com/collections/all
- 1. Buy plates from Dollar Store 2. Write things with a Sharpie 3. Bake for 30 mins in the 150 oven and its permanent! Put a recipe, verse or song lyric on it give as gift.. (cute idea) – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- (1) Buy plates from Dollar Store, (2) Write things with a Porcelain 150 Pen, (3) baked for 30 mins in the oven and its permanent.
- How To Make Fairies In A Jar This is something everyone will love you can just imagine the look on your childs face when they see this and its something they will never forget so its worth a little work on this one. FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top 3. Shake hard
- Hummingbird Feeder made from a tequila bottle
- Irrelephant: Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub
- 1/4 cup vinegar 3/4 cup olive oil wood scratch fix!