Photo via: preschoolinspirations.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free Uppercase Alphabet Lego Cards printable. Great way to incorporate letter recognition with a fun activity kids can do. | free home school deals
- Missing Numbers Clip Sticks is a fun math activity for preschool, prek, and kindergarten, homeschool, number line, math centers, math practice, counting
- Need help getting your kids to actually want to USE the laundry hamper? This creative DIY is for you! Follow along as @Samarra Khaja shows you how to make these super fun monster laundry bags.
- Paper Plate Yarn Weaving – sewing hearts on paper plates for Valentines Day. Great fine motor activitiy for kids, and a fun way to teach children early sewing skills – Happy Hooligans
- Homemade bird feeders not only spruce up the backyard—they also invite your feathered friends to come and play. It’s a great weekend activity for the kids and the best part is that the mess stays where it should—outside!
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!
- This post is in partnership with Lowes.A few months ago, Chris and Julia asked us to be a part of their Dream Team. This team would help one homeowner transform a kitchen or bath, and together, wed knock out a the renovation in just a few short days for this years Lowes Spring Makeover.…
- Learn how to make a unique hanging leather and brass tubing planter. Then add a fun plant to decorate your space with this fun DIY craft project.
- How to make GIGANTIC pencils, crayons, and markers with pool noodles! These are perfect for back to school pictures, classroom decorations, parties, and so much more.
- Learn how to make a glitter mug with Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge! This takes just a few minutes and is a perfect last minute gift idea.
- THIS IS BRILLIANT! Learn to make a DIY duvet cover using 2 flat sheets. Its so easy with this tutorial from Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- Cinnamon stick Christmas ornaments are easy to make, smell wonderful and make great gifts for friends and family.