Photo via: howtogardenit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- 10. Plants That Grow Themselves This plant growing guide from Cooking Stoned gives gardeners all of the information needed to cultivate easy-to-grow plants. Plus, all of these can be grown from food scraps, which is a terrific way to save money.
- Cinnamon stick Christmas ornaments are easy to make, smell wonderful and make great gifts for friends and family.
- Enjoy your fresh herbs all summer long by getting a bit creative with your vertical herb garden. (Photo courtesy of Angie Holden/The Country Chic Cottage)
- Spring is fast approaching, so are you planning to grow a healthy and beautiful vegetable garden that will help beautify your home’s outdoor and be a place of relaxation? Growing your own fruits and vegetables in the yard lets you spend more time outside, at the same time saves your money for buying organic food. […]
- Spring has finally sprung and having a teacup bird feeder in your yard is a great way to attract beautiful winged friends! The great thing about DIY teacup bird feeders is that they are super easy to make and add some additional beauty to your yard and p
- DIY Cordless Drill Storage And Charging Station http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/12/11/cordless-drill-storage-and-charging-station/ This wall-mounted cordless drill storage will help keep the entire workshop looking clean and organized. It also serves as the charging station so that items related to your cordless tools are always all in one place! If you dont have any wall space available anymore, you can incorporate this idea into an existing furniture/storage in your workshop!
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- cute – This is such a cute/inexpensive way to pin pictures/notes in your home, not to mention adding color to the walls without painting them entirely! You can buy a set of two at Home Depot for $30 (I just bought a set since we repainted our house) All you need is the color paint you want to paint it! I might have to try this! : )
- Poufs are a great addition to any bedroom (or dorm)! This tutorial shows you how easy it is to make and inexpensive compared to what youd have to pay for in the store. Best part is you can customize the decor to fit your style! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12008253_make-floor-pouf.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage