Photo via: au.lifestyle.yahoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use an old VHS cover as a picture frame with hidden storage.
- Ana White | Build a Faux Fireplace Mantle with Hidden Storage Cabinets | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans – WHAT?!
- Getting rid of clutter doesn’t have to be done all at once. Pick an area to start with and get that space organized before moving on to another area.
- Belsize Shelving. This elegant room divide is also structural. Knocking through the two rooms meant having a very large supporting beam, however by making the uprights out of steel we used one a fraction of the size (and cost!). These uprights were clad with lacquered MDF that have a hidden adjustable peg system to make the shelves appear floating
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. http://craft.ideas2live4.com/2015/08/26/simple-craft-supplies-storage-ideas/ This simple craft table and other craft supplies storage ideas in this gallery solves your organizing problems. Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- DIY Cordless Drill Storage And Charging Station http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/12/11/cordless-drill-storage-and-charging-station/ This wall-mounted cordless drill storage will help keep the entire workshop looking clean and organized. It also serves as the charging station so that items related to your cordless tools are always all in one place! If you dont have any wall space available anymore, you can incorporate this idea into an existing furniture/storage in your workshop!
- 8 Signs Your Dog Is In Pain (and What You Can Give Fido for Doggy Pain Relief!) – If youre like me, seeing your dog in pain is terrifying…Yet, their well-being depends on us staying calm to look for signs and symptoms of doggy pain.
- Wire Basket Side Table // This really simple and small table doesn’t take much effort to build.
- Here is an example of stencilling where no paint is used. Rather, you stencil with varnish, and then stain. The stain doesnt take to the place where the varnish is (so it comes out clear wood color).
- Handmade Valentine Card … graphic look … cut out circles with negative space hearts backed with glitter papers in bright colors … good use for those papers that can soon overwhelm a card …
- Add a strip of trim a bit above already existing baseboards, paint between, and you get faux thick baseboards! | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Cymbidium Sarah Jean or Ice Cascade This hearty plant dispels the idea that orchids are only for skilled gardeners. The cascading white flowers will generally bloom from December to February and will look best in a hanging pot. OMG MUST GET!!!!