Photo via: theownerbuildernetwork.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- An old metal rake head makes a great garden tool holder on the side of a potting shed
- Wonderful Windows and Doors in the Garden! • A round-up of wonderful tips, ideas and diy projects that would be a great addition to your garden decor!
- How To Recycle Old Bath Towels. We have a Swiffer at home that goes through the disposable pads like crazy. This is a great idea to save money on cleaning supplies.
- Herb gardens are a great way to fill up spaces in your garden plots and boxes. They are easy to grow, produce wonderful and delicious fresh herbs for all of your cooking needs, and often produce an abundant harvest. The good news is that if you have an OVER abundance of herbs from
- This is a great DIY when you redecorated but just can’t live without that pattern! @nyclq framed her placemats for easy and repurposed art! How do you reuse your favorite finds? HomeGoodsHappy
- Great idea! Recycle old calendars into super simple envelopes. Who wouldnt want to get this in the mail? It makes your letter that much more special. www.ehow.com/…
- Spring has finally sprung and having a teacup bird feeder in your yard is a great way to attract beautiful winged friends! The great thing about DIY teacup bird feeders is that they are super easy to make and add some additional beauty to your yard and p
- Quick and Easy Homemade Crayons– make these in any colors, shapes, fragrances you like! These are a great way to recycle old crayons and a really fun party favor.
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.
- The area above your bed is a great blank slate for some fun art, but it can be so hard to decide what to put there! Here are 12 great ideas for DIY projects, prints, and more that you can use to decorate above your bed!