Photo via: jojotastic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to make a gorgeous piece of jewelry with this easy DIY necklace tutorial which makes a perfect gift idea for anyone on your list!
- Theres nothing better than the farmhouse look for Fall! Make your own DIY Farmhouse Pumpkin Bucket in just a few easy steps!
- Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- How to Sew an Easy Zipper Pouch: Zippers arent scary!! This is the first part in a series on adding zippers to your sewing. Click through to learn how to sew an easy zipper pouch| www.sewwhatalicia.com
- Learn how to make a glitter mug with Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge! This takes just a few minutes and is a perfect last minute gift idea.
- Learn how to make a paper orchid with our DIY tutorial and free printable template. Perfect to decorate your gift or put in your hair.
- Try your hand at a simple macrame technique with our DIY Easy Macrame Plant Hanger project! Learn how to use knots to hang your favorite plants in jars.
- Love these gorgeous ice lanterns! Perfect for the front porch now that its so cold outside! And so easy to make too!
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- Easy DIY Chunky Throw Blankets! • See how affordable and easy these are to make yourself with these great tutorials and DIY projects from talented bloggers!
- How to make a chalkboard planner… See how All Round Creative Junkie, Cheryl Lumley transforms a piece of MDF into a beautiful chalkboard planner in just 5 easy steps!
- How perfect would this Easy Homemade Finger Paint Recipe be to pull out when your kids say they are bored this summer? : @amomstake says its a huge hit . . TJ Member Feature: http://ift.tt/2soHunu . Clickable link in profile.