Photo via: babysavers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Three Baby Shower Diaper Cakes Not to Eat!
- Poufs are a great addition to any bedroom (or dorm)! This tutorial shows you how easy it is to make and inexpensive compared to what youd have to pay for in the store. Best part is you can customize the decor to fit your style! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12008253_make-floor-pouf.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Learn how to make a gorgeous piece of jewelry with this easy DIY necklace tutorial which makes a perfect gift idea for anyone on your list!
- DIY Tiered planter box plans with video tutorial. Make it for only $10!
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- Make your own DIY upholstered storage ottoman – it is super easy! This tutorial shows you how – from building the frame to upholstering it.
- Wooden picture: an easy, beautiful alternative to putting your pictures in a frame! All you need are FOUR things to make this.If the instructions are hard to read, click on the picture for the easy-to-follow video:
- Cinnamon stick Christmas ornaments are easy to make, smell wonderful and make great gifts for friends and family.
- How To Make Fairies In A Jar This is something everyone will love you can just imagine the look on your childs face when they see this and its something they will never forget so its worth a little work on this one. FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top 3. Shake hard
- Its that fun time for our monthly craft destash challenge. Sharing how to make a Vintage Farmhouse Drop Cloth Doily Cushion | Full Tutorial | www.raggedy-bits.com
- matching numerals to a set easy parent game to send home with directions
- THIS IS BRILLIANT! Learn to make a DIY duvet cover using 2 flat sheets. Its so easy with this tutorial from Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.