Photo via: makeityours.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make Fairies In A Jar This is something everyone will love you can just imagine the look on your childs face when they see this and its something they will never forget so its worth a little work on this one. FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top 3. Shake hard
- This easy DIY tutorial shows the quick steps from boring drawer to beautiful bold interior! These custom drawer liners can brighten up any space and add some color to a drab room. Click to see the easy DIY drawer liner tutorial.
- Learn how to make a gorgeous piece of jewelry with this easy DIY necklace tutorial which makes a perfect gift idea for anyone on your list!
- Wooden picture: an easy, beautiful alternative to putting your pictures in a frame! All you need are FOUR things to make this.If the instructions are hard to read, click on the picture for the easy-to-follow video:
- Theres nothing better than the farmhouse look for Fall! Make your own DIY Farmhouse Pumpkin Bucket in just a few easy steps!
- Planner Lists – Welcome to part five of the Create Your Own Planner series. In the last post of the series I shared the main section of my planner, but did you wonder what was hiding out behind all those other tabs? In this post I’ll take you on a tour of the next two sections in my planner. Here are the other posts in the series in case you missed them:
- Baking soda neutralizes the ph in the soil and nothing will grow there. use baking soda around all of the edges of flower beds to keep the grass and weeds from growing into beds. Just sprinkle it onto the soil so that it covers it lightly. Do this twice a year – spring and fall. Awesome!
- How to Turn a Vintage Scarf into a Necklace
- Just a hunch, but cleaning your toilet and sink of the filth that collects over time is probably not your favorite pastime. Enter: DIY Fizzing Cleaning Bombs! Create your own household cleaning product, drop it into the offending bathroom fixture, and let it work its magic. To make these fizzing bombs, all you need is baking soda, citric acid, castile soap, and essential oil. Get a whiff of eBay’s guide to making these DIY fizzers. Cleaning just got a whole lot more fun. Bombs away!
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- Finally a step-by-step with pictures! My visual brain just couldnt understand how to make this until now. Wahoo! How to Make a Burlap Wreath: 10 Steps (with Pictures)
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.