Photo via: wikihow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- Super foot soak and detox 1 cup Epsom Salt, 1 Cup Salt and 2 cups baking soda. All together in a 1 gallon zip lock back, seal it up and Shake it to mix well. Use ¼ cup of the mixture in hot water, and soak those tired feet. “The ions in the salt work as magnets to draw toxins through the skin of your feet out of your body into the foot soak water.
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.
- MOD PODGE FORMULAS EXPLAINED… you can make things glow in the dark with one formula of mod podge. There is even an outdoor formula, and a hard coat that works well on furniture…
- I love the dollar store. I can get so many things of surprising quality for a dollar! When my kids needed something to do this summer, I knew Dollar Tree was in our future. It was time for a dollar store art project. Before we went in, I told them we were not just going …
- MOMS this is for you! 4 weeks of activities ready at your fingertips for summer. I know Im not the only parent a little stressed about how my kids will stay busy and learning this summer. Ive created 4 weeks of activities with easy-to-understand lessons for kids 3-10. Follow my link in profile to get one week or all of them!! summerexplorer
- Just a hunch, but cleaning your toilet and sink of the filth that collects over time is probably not your favorite pastime. Enter: DIY Fizzing Cleaning Bombs! Create your own household cleaning product, drop it into the offending bathroom fixture, and let it work its magic. To make these fizzing bombs, all you need is baking soda, citric acid, castile soap, and essential oil. Get a whiff of eBay’s guide to making these DIY fizzers. Cleaning just got a whole lot more fun. Bombs away!
- DIY Cordless Drill Storage And Charging Station http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/12/11/cordless-drill-storage-and-charging-station/ This wall-mounted cordless drill storage will help keep the entire workshop looking clean and organized. It also serves as the charging station so that items related to your cordless tools are always all in one place! If you dont have any wall space available anymore, you can incorporate this idea into an existing furniture/storage in your workshop!
- Table Top Repurposed into Wall Art It’s time for another edition of Junk Revision Challenge and this month’s theme is “Paint it Pretty.” If you’re interested in seeing the past few month Junk Revision projects you can click here. I honestly didn’t know what I was going to do for this month’s challenge, but I knew I had …
- 1. Buy plates from Dollar Store 2. Write things with a Sharpie 3. Bake for 30 mins in the 150 oven and its permanent! Put a recipe, verse or song lyric on it give as gift.. (cute idea) – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- Nice Diy Techlaration camera electronics pcb recycled techlaration Its easy to forget existing surveillance cameras after you have seen them. It feels natural. But when the camera looks like something you have used to be relaxing and soothing element it turns into an annoying element.