Photo via: thehappyhousie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you have scrap wood lying around your garage? Turn it into these cute decorative mini faux Christmas presents!! Tutorial at The Happy Housie
- Just a hunch, but cleaning your toilet and sink of the filth that collects over time is probably not your favorite pastime. Enter: DIY Fizzing Cleaning Bombs! Create your own household cleaning product, drop it into the offending bathroom fixture, and let it work its magic. To make these fizzing bombs, all you need is baking soda, citric acid, castile soap, and essential oil. Get a whiff of eBay’s guide to making these DIY fizzers. Cleaning just got a whole lot more fun. Bombs away!
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- Try your hand at a simple macrame technique with our DIY Easy Macrame Plant Hanger project! Learn how to use knots to hang your favorite plants in jars.
- This would cost so much at the store, but its so easy to make! DIY your very own mid-century plant stand: www.ehow.com/…
- Homemade Liquid Hand Soap – this soap is crazy easy to make and it smells amazing!
- DIY Wall Bathroom Decor on a Budget | DIY Rustic Mason Jar Sconce by DIY Ready at diyready.com/…
- Make your own DIY upholstered storage ottoman – it is super easy! This tutorial shows you how – from building the frame to upholstering it.
- Need an alternative to the traditional winter wreath? This beautiful pine cone DIY kissing ball is the perfect option – well show you how to make your own!
- DIY Back to School Projects for Teens and Tweens – How To make your own Faux Druzy Locker or Bulletin Board Magnets – they sparkle so pretty – Tutorial via The Sarah Johnson
- Learn to make your own custom tassels and knotted necklaces with a DIY MondayMake using BeadGallery beads, tools and findings available at @michaelsstores @Beadalon
- How To Make Fairies In A Jar This is something everyone will love you can just imagine the look on your childs face when they see this and its something they will never forget so its worth a little work on this one. FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top 3. Shake hard