Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a Simple Farmhouse Pillow Cover Using a Stencil, Fabric Paint, and a DIY Pillow Cover | My Life From Home | www.mylifefromhome.com
- Tutorial on how to paint a herringbone pattern on a wall using painters tape
- MOMS this is for you! 4 weeks of activities ready at your fingertips for summer. I know Im not the only parent a little stressed about how my kids will stay busy and learning this summer. Ive created 4 weeks of activities with easy-to-understand lessons for kids 3-10. Follow my link in profile to get one week or all of them!! summerexplorer
- No need to envision mermaid tails when you have a real swim-able tail from Fin Fun Mermaid! What color is your tail?
- MUST PIN! Learn to paint shower tiles! Transform your shower on a budget! Full tutorial by Petite Modern Life for Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- How to Make a Floral Hoop Wreath | Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss | home, diy, travel, parties, family, faith
- If you go to this blog, it has a link where you can buy these unfinished frames for cheap. I want two big ones like the ones in this picture. I also want a variety of smaller ones. I want to paint them for the wall behind my couch! Great christmas gift for me! 🙂
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- How to Turn a Vintage Scarf into a Necklace
- How to paint furniture made from particle board. Definitely going to do this
- How to spray paint a wicker basket. Rust-Oleum Surface Primer and Painters Touch Spray Paint will help you complete a lovely professional finished wicker basket, useful to store wood logs, newspapers and magazines.