Photo via: crystalscraftspot.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- Table Top Repurposed into Wall Art It’s time for another edition of Junk Revision Challenge and this month’s theme is “Paint it Pretty.” If you’re interested in seeing the past few month Junk Revision projects you can click here. I honestly didn’t know what I was going to do for this month’s challenge, but I knew I had …
- This would be a fun and cute display board to swap out pictures. Easy to make….can get old frames from Goodwill and paint them if needed and cover interior with fabric or burlap….love it….
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- Cookie Sheet Magnet Board… try spray painting the cookie sheets from the dollar store! Note to self: Make sure the spray paint is for by cynthia
- How to paint on plastic – I want to do this with my toy organizer!
- Christmas lantern. Just ball ornaments and a string of battery operated christmas lights. Deco going to do this lovely
- I love the dollar store. I can get so many things of surprising quality for a dollar! When my kids needed something to do this summer, I knew Dollar Tree was in our future. It was time for a dollar store art project. Before we went in, I told them we were not just going …
- Oatmeal Honey Body Scrub made at home. Skin care at home can both be inexpensive and effective. I love this oatmeal honey body scrub for its exfoliation power and simplicity. …
- Cornhole, Bags, Bean Bag Toss … whatever you choose to call it, theres little chance you havent seen this game at a tailgate, in the park, or on a tavern patio. Heres a quick look at setup, rules, and tips from hayneedle.com to help get your first game going.
- Get organised with this kitchen notice board diy. Its made of wood & leather and its perfect for hanging reminders, schedules, menus ideas, photos & more.
- How to Make a Simple Farmhouse Pillow Cover Using a Stencil, Fabric Paint, and a DIY Pillow Cover | My Life From Home | www.mylifefromhome.com