Photo via: wikihow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coastal Blue Dresser – like this amount of distressing on the dresser. Maybe do this with my moms dresser- console table in living room paint idea
- If you go to this blog, it has a link where you can buy these unfinished frames for cheap. I want two big ones like the ones in this picture. I also want a variety of smaller ones. I want to paint them for the wall behind my couch! Great christmas gift for me! 🙂
- cute – This is such a cute/inexpensive way to pin pictures/notes in your home, not to mention adding color to the walls without painting them entirely! You can buy a set of two at Home Depot for $30 (I just bought a set since we repainted our house) All you need is the color paint you want to paint it! I might have to try this! : )
- GENIUS! And FREE! Pinning for my Laundry room makeover. Free Decor! Laundry room just not functioning the way you want? Looking rather lackluster? That’s why I LOVE these FREE printables for laundry room! Not only do they look elegant on the wall, but they serve an actual purpose by helping you translate the common laundry symbols found on clothing.
- DIY vintage suitcase table- I may have just found the nightstands I was looking for to complete my guest bedroom!
- Well, friends, my all-time most popular post has been (drumroll please……) these American Flag painted mason jars. Don’t get me wrong, I think they’re adorable, but they’re obviously not practical for every-day use! Today I want to share with you some gorgeous painted mason jars that can serve you year round. You may have seen …
- photo wall. I have been looking for good ideas on how to do this! Gallery_wall
- age or stain wood with vinegar, painting, woodworking projects, I quickly and easily painted the cider vinegar stain on the plain wood with a cheap paint brush no need for fancy equipment Instantaneously it changed to give me this beautiful brown aged wood color
- Bonjour Scrap !: Kids craft for Mothers day with step-by-step I Love You Mom Card – paint, crayon and paper – so easy kids can do it canvascorp tatteredangels
- Planner Lists – Welcome to part five of the Create Your Own Planner series. In the last post of the series I shared the main section of my planner, but did you wonder what was hiding out behind all those other tabs? In this post I’ll take you on a tour of the next two sections in my planner. Here are the other posts in the series in case you missed them:
- MOMS this is for you! 4 weeks of activities ready at your fingertips for summer. I know Im not the only parent a little stressed about how my kids will stay busy and learning this summer. Ive created 4 weeks of activities with easy-to-understand lessons for kids 3-10. Follow my link in profile to get one week or all of them!! summerexplorer
- Table Top Repurposed into Wall Art It’s time for another edition of Junk Revision Challenge and this month’s theme is “Paint it Pretty.” If you’re interested in seeing the past few month Junk Revision projects you can click here. I honestly didn’t know what I was going to do for this month’s challenge, but I knew I had …