Photo via: diply.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Turn a Vintage Scarf into a Necklace
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.
- a turn an old bed into a bench
- Turn an Old Knife Block Into a DIY Crayon Holder. Clever idea! Upcycling genious.
- Top 10 best baby gifts to sew! There are 50+ links to free patterns and tutorials for the best handmade baby gifts. Pair one with something practical that you loved as a parent for the best baby shower gift idea ever Free baby sewing patterns galore. ad
- Squeeze and shape this scent-infused therapy dough to relax. The soft hues, calming smell, and soft, pliable texture turn de-stressing into play.
- My first $0 project. I used E6000 to glue the rocks and twigs to an old board then hung it next to my front door.
- Follow the flamingo party trend and turn tissue poms into pink flamingos for party decor! These make great centerpieces or wall hangings and only take minutes to make.
- 15 Genius Ways to Reuse Old Jeans
- DIY Cardboard Pendant Light.. Best out of the waste.. Perhaps this is the best and easiest paper light you have seen ever!!
- Learn how to upcycle old or thrifted teacups into cute candles!
- How to repurpose those old pillows into easy to sew Lounge Tassel Pillows – Delineate Your Dwelling