Photo via: acraftyfox.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oatmeal Honey Body Scrub made at home. Skin care at home can both be inexpensive and effective. I love this oatmeal honey body scrub for its exfoliation power and simplicity. …
- Glacier Bay Fairway 2-Handle Standard Kitchen Faucet with Side Sprayer in Bronze 67568-1027H2 at The Home Depot – Mobile
- DIY Spray-On Dry Shampoo – I love this in the winter, when its too cold to wash my hair! Yeah, I know, I live in FL; but STILL!
- MOMS this is for you! 4 weeks of activities ready at your fingertips for summer. I know Im not the only parent a little stressed about how my kids will stay busy and learning this summer. Ive created 4 weeks of activities with easy-to-understand lessons for kids 3-10. Follow my link in profile to get one week or all of them!! summerexplorer
- How To Recycle Old Bath Towels. We have a Swiffer at home that goes through the disposable pads like crazy. This is a great idea to save money on cleaning supplies.
- Re-grow Romaine Lettuce Hearts – just cut, place in water, and watch them grow back in days… good to know!
- 58 ways to organize your entire home! so many cool ways to organize. large and small. apartment or big house. good ideas!
- dried flowers… a good idea to avoid things being done at the last minute, and also wilting.
- These 7 weeding tips that every gardener should know provide the basics so you can stay ahead of the weeds and keep your garden in good shape. Learn about the importance of timing, rain, and the right tools.
- THE TRENDIEST MATERIALS FOR YOUR HOME DECOR IN 2017 | Home Decor. Design Furniture. leather. homedecor designfurniture leather Whant to know more about tis topic? Go to:https://www.brabbu.com/en/inspiration-and-ideas/materials/trendiest-materials-home-decor-2017
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.
- How to Make a Modern Outdoor Sofa for Cheap – Best DIY Patio Couch | Gotta say this is a good looking sofa