Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a great tutorial to show you how to make crocheted dishcloths! Follow the step by step pictures and you will be making your own cloths in no time!
- Make your own DIY upholstered storage ottoman – it is super easy! This tutorial shows you how – from building the frame to upholstering it.
- DIY Back to School Projects for Teens and Tweens – How To make your own Faux Druzy Locker or Bulletin Board Magnets – they sparkle so pretty – Tutorial via The Sarah Johnson
- THIS IS BRILLIANT! Learn to make a DIY duvet cover using 2 flat sheets. Its so easy with this tutorial from Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- Poufs are a great addition to any bedroom (or dorm)! This tutorial shows you how easy it is to make and inexpensive compared to what youd have to pay for in the store. Best part is you can customize the decor to fit your style! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12008253_make-floor-pouf.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- This simple tutorial will show you how to make colorful magnetic clothespins to use on your fridge, or command center. They also make wonderful gifts.
- Learn how to make a gorgeous piece of jewelry with this easy DIY necklace tutorial which makes a perfect gift idea for anyone on your list!
- How to make your own heat therapy packs.
- How to Make Your Own Mason Jar Foaming Soap Dispenser (and DIY Foaming Hand Soap too!!) at The Happy Housie
- How To Make Your Own Lego Fidget Spinner – Kids Do STEM
- Make your own geometric decor and crafts! Geometric designs are on trend and you can join in with these easy DIY tutorial ideas.
- Learn how to make a paper orchid with our DIY tutorial and free printable template. Perfect to decorate your gift or put in your hair.