Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glacier Bay Fairway 2-Handle Standard Kitchen Faucet with Side Sprayer in Bronze 67568-1027H2 at The Home Depot – Mobile
- cute – This is such a cute/inexpensive way to pin pictures/notes in your home, not to mention adding color to the walls without painting them entirely! You can buy a set of two at Home Depot for $30 (I just bought a set since we repainted our house) All you need is the color paint you want to paint it! I might have to try this! : )
- Make your own stamps using foam stickers! Such a fun art center for kids of all ages. Great for the classroom or summer fun at home or camp! ~ BuggyandBuddy.com
- I like repurposed vintage items made into something useful, but I also like for them to stay (when possible) within the context of their original use. I could see this in a kitchen, but for a bedroom I would prefer another item than a rolling pin – shabby chic upcycle hanging hooks – Álbum de imágenes para la inspiración
- Oatmeal Honey Body Scrub made at home. Skin care at home can both be inexpensive and effective. I love this oatmeal honey body scrub for its exfoliation power and simplicity. …
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- How to Paint Laminate Kitchen Countertops : Home Improvement : DIY Network
- Ive been looking for some kind of art to take up space on a huge wall in the formal living room. This could be great, and affordable! –Great use for ceiling rosettes, new or reclaimed.
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- Planner Lists – Welcome to part five of the Create Your Own Planner series. In the last post of the series I shared the main section of my planner, but did you wonder what was hiding out behind all those other tabs? In this post I’ll take you on a tour of the next two sections in my planner. Here are the other posts in the series in case you missed them:
- MOMS this is for you! 4 weeks of activities ready at your fingertips for summer. I know Im not the only parent a little stressed about how my kids will stay busy and learning this summer. Ive created 4 weeks of activities with easy-to-understand lessons for kids 3-10. Follow my link in profile to get one week or all of them!! summerexplorer
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.