Photo via: sabbyinsuburbia.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Happy Monday friends! Our closing is in less than two weeks, and believe it or not, my mom and I actually spent some time packing boxes this weekend. Yay for being on the ball for once. In prepa…
- MOMS this is for you! 4 weeks of activities ready at your fingertips for summer. I know Im not the only parent a little stressed about how my kids will stay busy and learning this summer. Ive created 4 weeks of activities with easy-to-understand lessons for kids 3-10. Follow my link in profile to get one week or all of them!! summerexplorer
- Cinnamon stick Christmas ornaments are easy to make, smell wonderful and make great gifts for friends and family.
- If you go to this blog, it has a link where you can buy these unfinished frames for cheap. I want two big ones like the ones in this picture. I also want a variety of smaller ones. I want to paint them for the wall behind my couch! Great christmas gift for me! 🙂
- Well, friends, my all-time most popular post has been (drumroll please……) these American Flag painted mason jars. Don’t get me wrong, I think they’re adorable, but they’re obviously not practical for every-day use! Today I want to share with you some gorgeous painted mason jars that can serve you year round. You may have seen …
- Its hard to believe we are wrapping up 2016! this year has been the year of change for me! This time last year I had just launched this blog. I was mentally preparing my self to run my sign shop and feeling less than jazzed about creating a new collection for the new year and putting in both the mental and physical energy it takes to run a successful handmade shop. I knew I wanted to close my shop and blog, but financially that didnt make sense and I knew it was going to take some har…
- Oatmeal Honey Body Scrub made at home. Skin care at home can both be inexpensive and effective. I love this oatmeal honey body scrub for its exfoliation power and simplicity. …
- DIY Penny Vase. i have seen this at a benefit it was used as a auction gift it looked really neat up close and in person. Adds some character unto the black.
- Need help getting your kids to actually want to USE the laundry hamper? This creative DIY is for you! Follow along as @Samarra Khaja shows you how to make these super fun monster laundry bags.
- I have made this craft as a how many sleeps til xmas covering a number every day shows remaining sleeps, very cute.
- Make the cutest cigar box purse by adding a Mod Podge image transfer of one of your favorite furry friends! This will be your new favorite bag!
- Poufs are a great addition to any bedroom (or dorm)! This tutorial shows you how easy it is to make and inexpensive compared to what youd have to pay for in the store. Best part is you can customize the decor to fit your style! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12008253_make-floor-pouf.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage