Photo via: randomtuesdays.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- attach handle to top of empty candle pot lid. fill with toiletries. very cute idea; I have already made one of these for makeup brushes
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- I cannot believe how easy This is and how much Ive seen these sold for at craft shows! This is my new favorite b-day gift for friends. 🙂
- Oatmeal Honey Body Scrub made at home. Skin care at home can both be inexpensive and effective. I love this oatmeal honey body scrub for its exfoliation power and simplicity. …
- Here are some of the many varieties of flowering plants that bees love. It’s better to plant a number of the same plants than many different varieties as bees are attracted to larger expanses of one kind of flower. More on creating a bee friendly garden in the post ad bee garden
- This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosure. It seems this time of year there are SO MANY burlap DIY projects out there! It’s like fall comes around and the entire craft world becomes OBSESSED with burlap. Ok, I admit, I have also fallen head-first onto the burlapRead more
- Poufs are a great addition to any bedroom (or dorm)! This tutorial shows you how easy it is to make and inexpensive compared to what youd have to pay for in the store. Best part is you can customize the decor to fit your style! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12008253_make-floor-pouf.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- Need help getting your kids to actually want to USE the laundry hamper? This creative DIY is for you! Follow along as @Samarra Khaja shows you how to make these super fun monster laundry bags.
- cute – This is such a cute/inexpensive way to pin pictures/notes in your home, not to mention adding color to the walls without painting them entirely! You can buy a set of two at Home Depot for $30 (I just bought a set since we repainted our house) All you need is the color paint you want to paint it! I might have to try this! : )
- DIY Penny Vase. i have seen this at a benefit it was used as a auction gift it looked really neat up close and in person. Adds some character unto the black.
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!