Photo via: cheezburger.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It may be harder to find boy Valentines shirts- especially some that are boy approved! But these fun shirts aren’t overly lovey-dovey and are still fun to wear for even the toughest little guy. I love to dress for the holidays, and especially dress up my kids! So with two boys of my own I …
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.
- Im glad Im not the only one who gets tired of unstacking all my pans to get to the 9x13s. Love this!
- Oatmeal Honey Body Scrub made at home. Skin care at home can both be inexpensive and effective. I love this oatmeal honey body scrub for its exfoliation power and simplicity. …
- MOMS this is for you! 4 weeks of activities ready at your fingertips for summer. I know Im not the only parent a little stressed about how my kids will stay busy and learning this summer. Ive created 4 weeks of activities with easy-to-understand lessons for kids 3-10. Follow my link in profile to get one week or all of them!! summerexplorer
- DIY vintage suitcase table- I may have just found the nightstands I was looking for to complete my guest bedroom!
- Great tips in this lilblueboo article about creating a yearly photo book for your family. Too many of us have all these digital images stuck on our computers. Many of us do not even back them up regularly. Scrapbooking is time-consuming and can be quite expensive. Making one book for the family seems doable. ~ Michelle McLeod
- Best science experiment ever! Make a fatastic eruption with hydrogen peroxide, yeast, soap, and food coloring! Perfect for science shows for all ages: preschool, kindergarten, elementary, middle, and high school! Even adults enjoy this one!
- MOD PODGE FORMULAS EXPLAINED… you can make things glow in the dark with one formula of mod podge. There is even an outdoor formula, and a hard coat that works well on furniture…
- Make a cute serving tray for display. I used mine in my living room! Total cost $4 but could be even cheaper if you have a frame or framed mirror to upcycle. PinterestRemakes
- Here are some of the many varieties of flowering plants that bees love. It’s better to plant a number of the same plants than many different varieties as bees are attracted to larger expanses of one kind of flower. More on creating a bee friendly garden in the post ad bee garden
- These were fun summer Cricut projects! If you are looking for Cricut Explore projects, check this one out! I love the other Cricut ideas she mentions in this post!