Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I asked some of the writers who read my blog to tell me about their weirdest writing gigs, including how they found them and how much they got paid. If you’re still worried you can’t make money writing about your unusual or out-there experience, you won’t be after reading their answers. – The Penny Hoarder http://www.thepennyhoarder.com/weird-writing-assignments-get-paid-to-write-about-anything/
- Super foot soak and detox 1 cup Epsom Salt, 1 Cup Salt and 2 cups baking soda. All together in a 1 gallon zip lock back, seal it up and Shake it to mix well. Use ¼ cup of the mixture in hot water, and soak those tired feet. “The ions in the salt work as magnets to draw toxins through the skin of your feet out of your body into the foot soak water.
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- WorkFlow: How Does Your Garden Grow? | AIRmediaworks (Love this!) This is what my brain looks like when you ask me a question about Online and Digital Direct Marketing… or what a new source of income or revenue could be. So if takes me a moment to respond, youll know why!:-)
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- Table Top Repurposed into Wall Art It’s time for another edition of Junk Revision Challenge and this month’s theme is “Paint it Pretty.” If you’re interested in seeing the past few month Junk Revision projects you can click here. I honestly didn’t know what I was going to do for this month’s challenge, but I knew I had …
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- If you go to this blog, it has a link where you can buy these unfinished frames for cheap. I want two big ones like the ones in this picture. I also want a variety of smaller ones. I want to paint them for the wall behind my couch! Great christmas gift for me! 🙂
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!
- How to make a Christmas tulle wreath | One Mamas Daily Drama — This is such a great style! You could use tulle to make a wreath in any color combo for any holiday or season. MUST READ!
- Tired of searching for lost LEGO Minifigures? Make them a bed, perfect LEGO storage solution for your childs favorite LEGO Minifigure.
- cute – This is such a cute/inexpensive way to pin pictures/notes in your home, not to mention adding color to the walls without painting them entirely! You can buy a set of two at Home Depot for $30 (I just bought a set since we repainted our house) All you need is the color paint you want to paint it! I might have to try this! : )