Photo via: sofieshome.blogspot.fi
You may also be interested in 🙂
- easter eggs decorated with napkins!
- 9 Ideas how to paint your easter eggs
- Handmade sequin art, each sequin has been sewn on individually to create a negative space heart. It is gold sequins on grey linen fabric, pale
- grey and lavender wedding rustic – Google Search
- Plastic Egg Wreath to Make for Easter
- DIY Easter Decorations – Decor Ideas for the Home and Table – Easter Egg Wreath – Cute Easter Wreaths, Cheap and Easy Dollar Store Crafts for Kids. Vintage and Rustic Centerpieces and Mantel Decorations. http://diyjoy.com/diy-easter-decorations
- Boiled Egg Shell Releaase: Who knew – add 1/2 tsp of baking soda to the water when hard boiling eggs and the shell will come right off.
- A delicious one dish breakfast dish based on the classic eggs benedict, perfect for holidays and brunch. A twist on a classic eggs benedict.
- Charlene Goodman, of Painesville, Ohio, made these character eggs.
- Easy Homemade White Chocolate Easter Bunny Candy – just 2 ingredients! Perfect for Easter baskets or for an Easter treat!
- Printable Easter Silhouette Craft! Pretty and easy craft for kids!
- Easter Tin DIY