Photo via: shineyourlightblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- MOMS this is for you! 4 weeks of activities ready at your fingertips for summer. I know Im not the only parent a little stressed about how my kids will stay busy and learning this summer. Ive created 4 weeks of activities with easy-to-understand lessons for kids 3-10. Follow my link in profile to get one week or all of them!! summerexplorer
- Teen cell phone contract So Im not the only one who says these things to my kids…
- I love the dollar store. I can get so many things of surprising quality for a dollar! When my kids needed something to do this summer, I knew Dollar Tree was in our future. It was time for a dollar store art project. Before we went in, I told them we were not just going …
- Out of all the fish in the sea, Im so glad you chose me!
- GENIUS! And FREE! Pinning for my Laundry room makeover. Free Decor! Laundry room just not functioning the way you want? Looking rather lackluster? That’s why I LOVE these FREE printables for laundry room! Not only do they look elegant on the wall, but they serve an actual purpose by helping you translate the common laundry symbols found on clothing.
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.
- Great tips in this lilblueboo article about creating a yearly photo book for your family. Too many of us have all these digital images stuck on our computers. Many of us do not even back them up regularly. Scrapbooking is time-consuming and can be quite expensive. Making one book for the family seems doable. ~ Michelle McLeod
- Heres proof you can get a stove and a new piece of furniture for the price of one. This is our all time favorite pallet project.
- Just a hunch, but cleaning your toilet and sink of the filth that collects over time is probably not your favorite pastime. Enter: DIY Fizzing Cleaning Bombs! Create your own household cleaning product, drop it into the offending bathroom fixture, and let it work its magic. To make these fizzing bombs, all you need is baking soda, citric acid, castile soap, and essential oil. Get a whiff of eBay’s guide to making these DIY fizzers. Cleaning just got a whole lot more fun. Bombs away!
- These 8 Incredible Cold Weather Clothing Hack are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these AMAZING tips! Now I have some cute way to keep warm! Definitely pinning for later!
- Super foot soak and detox 1 cup Epsom Salt, 1 Cup Salt and 2 cups baking soda. All together in a 1 gallon zip lock back, seal it up and Shake it to mix well. Use ¼ cup of the mixture in hot water, and soak those tired feet. “The ions in the salt work as magnets to draw toxins through the skin of your feet out of your body into the foot soak water.
- This fall centerpiece is so gorgeous. I love the warm, rustic feel it has and it is so easy to build! Check out the full tutorial for all of the details.