Photo via: woohome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Increase curb appeal by painting the entryway terracotta pots. 30 Low-Budget Makeovers You Could Do With Spray Paint
- Best DIY Room Decor Ideas for Teens and Teenagers – Best Cool Crafts, Bedroom Accessories, Lighting, Wall Art, Creative Arts and Crafts Projects, Rugs, Pillows, Curtains, Lamps and Lights – Easy and Cheap Do It Yourself Ideas for Teen Bedrooms and Play Rooms http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-ideas-teens
- The thing about teaching art at home is you dont need to be an expert. Here are some cheap and easy art supplies to encourage exploration and skill!
- Table Top Repurposed into Wall Art It’s time for another edition of Junk Revision Challenge and this month’s theme is “Paint it Pretty.” If you’re interested in seeing the past few month Junk Revision projects you can click here. I honestly didn’t know what I was going to do for this month’s challenge, but I knew I had …
- If you want to do an easy DIY project, then you should use the gifts from Nature and incorporate them in your interior. Tree branches are really easy to fi
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.
- Are you in love with the show FIXER UPPER? Do you love Shiplap Walls? Wish you could have one? Well now YOU can! Follow these EASY instructions and transform your own space for UNDER $40!
- This is a great DIY when you redecorated but just can’t live without that pattern! @nyclq framed her placemats for easy and repurposed art! How do you reuse your favorite finds? HomeGoodsHappy
- Bookshelves made from crates from Michaels and stained, super easy! Could put these in my mudroom for cheap easy stacked storage
- Lavender useful in so many ways, its definitely a flower that you want growing in your garden!
- Cheap and Easy Scrapbook Making Ideas | Ombre Paint Chip Design by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/cool-scrapbook-ideas-you-should-make/
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror