Photo via: teacherspayteachers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thematic word walls for every month of the year. Word lists enhance your writing centers. Great for ELL and special education.
- How to make GIGANTIC pencils, crayons, and markers with pool noodles! These are perfect for back to school pictures, classroom decorations, parties, and so much more.
- The area above your bed is a great blank slate for some fun art, but it can be so hard to decide what to put there! Here are 12 great ideas for DIY projects, prints, and more that you can use to decorate above your bed!
- Make your own stamps using foam stickers! Such a fun art center for kids of all ages. Great for the classroom or summer fun at home or camp! ~ BuggyandBuddy.com
- DIY Cordless Drill Storage And Charging Station http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/12/11/cordless-drill-storage-and-charging-station/ This wall-mounted cordless drill storage will help keep the entire workshop looking clean and organized. It also serves as the charging station so that items related to your cordless tools are always all in one place! If you dont have any wall space available anymore, you can incorporate this idea into an existing furniture/storage in your workshop!
- Great idea! Recycle old calendars into super simple envelopes. Who wouldnt want to get this in the mail? It makes your letter that much more special. www.ehow.com/…
- I asked some of the writers who read my blog to tell me about their weirdest writing gigs, including how they found them and how much they got paid. If you’re still worried you can’t make money writing about your unusual or out-there experience, you won’t be after reading their answers. – The Penny Hoarder http://www.thepennyhoarder.com/weird-writing-assignments-get-paid-to-write-about-anything/
- Use this tutorial to permanently watercolor on fabric! This makes beautiful pillows and so much more!
- This patriotic USA flip flop sign is great for Memorial Day, the 4th of July or just to show your overall patriotism.
- We always like to get a little something for our teachers. They do so much, they deserve a little Valentine. We’ve gathered some super sweet ideas today. Hope you find one that you’d like to use for t
- tutorial for a fairy well – I like this so much better than the bought ones.
- literacy center sight word activities- put the sand in a pencil box for easy upkeep and clean up! Genius!