Photo via: growforagecookferment.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here are some of the many varieties of flowering plants that bees love. It’s better to plant a number of the same plants than many different varieties as bees are attracted to larger expanses of one kind of flower. More on creating a bee friendly garden in the post ad bee garden
- Spring is fast approaching, so are you planning to grow a healthy and beautiful vegetable garden that will help beautify your home’s outdoor and be a place of relaxation? Growing your own fruits and vegetables in the yard lets you spend more time outside, at the same time saves your money for buying organic food. […]
- You’ll be blown away by what you can do with the simple clothespin! And we’re talking useful upcycle things that can make life easier (though there are some fun and decorative ones tossed in.) Take a peek at our ever growing list of ideas. You’ll find detailed instructions and lots of FREE PRINTABLES!
- Baking soda neutralizes the ph in the soil and nothing will grow there. use baking soda around all of the edges of flower beds to keep the grass and weeds from growing into beds. Just sprinkle it onto the soil so that it covers it lightly. Do this twice a year – spring and fall. Awesome!
- These 7 weeding tips that every gardener should know provide the basics so you can stay ahead of the weeds and keep your garden in good shape. Learn about the importance of timing, rain, and the right tools.
- Herb gardens are a great way to fill up spaces in your garden plots and boxes. They are easy to grow, produce wonderful and delicious fresh herbs for all of your cooking needs, and often produce an abundant harvest. The good news is that if you have an OVER abundance of herbs from
- How To Make Fairies In A Jar This is something everyone will love you can just imagine the look on your childs face when they see this and its something they will never forget so its worth a little work on this one. FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top 3. Shake hard
- We are so excited to interview Candice from Mackenzi weddings . At a very young age she knew that weddings was her passion. Growing up she did everything possible to gain the knowledge she needs to create beautiful weddings. She has been in the Wedding and Event Industry for 8 years. After studying at Kangan …
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.
- 58 ways to organize your entire home! so many cool ways to organize. large and small. apartment or big house. good ideas!
- So you want your home decor to look more classy and expensive but you dont have a big budget to spend? Check out these easy DIY home decor projects.
- WorkFlow: How Does Your Garden Grow? | AIRmediaworks (Love this!) This is what my brain looks like when you ask me a question about Online and Digital Direct Marketing… or what a new source of income or revenue could be. So if takes me a moment to respond, youll know why!:-)