Photo via: brightnest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a cute serving tray for display. I used mine in my living room! Total cost $4 but could be even cheaper if you have a frame or framed mirror to upcycle. PinterestRemakes
- How to Turn a Vintage Scarf into a Necklace
- Making your own candles has never been so fun and easy! With so many different color and scent options, learn how you can spruce up your space with DIY candles! candles DIYcrafts candlemaking
- This would be a fun and cute display board to swap out pictures. Easy to make….can get old frames from Goodwill and paint them if needed and cover interior with fabric or burlap….love it….
- Learn how to make these awesome DIY Industrial Pipe Stools for your kitchen or office with no tools required! Click for details at LoveGrowsWild.com Office DIY Decor, Office Decor, Office Ideas DIY
- Learn how to use Silhouette sketch pens to draw with your Silhouette Cameo or Portrait!
- Learn how to make a paper orchid with our DIY tutorial and free printable template. Perfect to decorate your gift or put in your hair.
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- I like repurposed vintage items made into something useful, but I also like for them to stay (when possible) within the context of their original use. I could see this in a kitchen, but for a bedroom I would prefer another item than a rolling pin – shabby chic upcycle hanging hooks – Álbum de imágenes para la inspiración
- How To Turn 15 Old Board Games Into The Best Drinking Games Ever
- How to repurpose those old pillows into easy to sew Lounge Tassel Pillows – Delineate Your Dwelling
- How to spray paint a glass bottle – the perfect chic interior upcycle…