Photo via: 4theloveofwood.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- How To Make Fairies In A Jar This is something everyone will love you can just imagine the look on your childs face when they see this and its something they will never forget so its worth a little work on this one. FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top 3. Shake hard
- Add a strip of trim a bit above already existing baseboards, paint between, and you get faux thick baseboards! | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Table Top Repurposed into Wall Art It’s time for another edition of Junk Revision Challenge and this month’s theme is “Paint it Pretty.” If you’re interested in seeing the past few month Junk Revision projects you can click here. I honestly didn’t know what I was going to do for this month’s challenge, but I knew I had …
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- Plans to DIY a nice folding sawhorse with a shelf. It can be a horse, table legs, armour rack and more. This will work great for LARPing/camping and its easy to fold down for traveling. –
- My first $0 project. I used E6000 to glue the rocks and twigs to an old board then hung it next to my front door.
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- Its easy to dress up your tech when youve got a clear acrylic phone case and interesting materials, like embossed fabric or marbled paper. To get the look, create a template of your phone case using a pencil, paper, and a pair of scissors. Use this template to cut your own unique backgrounds, or glue materials directly to the template – whatever you want! Finish by sliding your finished background into your case and snapping your phone into place. Here are nine background ideas to g…
- age or stain wood with vinegar, painting, woodworking projects, I quickly and easily painted the cider vinegar stain on the plain wood with a cheap paint brush no need for fancy equipment Instantaneously it changed to give me this beautiful brown aged wood color
- Crown Moulding Build-Up Project || Create a more customized look for your crown moulding by simply combining various pieces of moulding into “build-ups”. Click through for the instructions.
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.