Photo via: thismamamakesstuff.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Constructed this from an old door, half a table and the metal part of a rack. It makes a nice accent in the corner of our yard between two flower beds. More
- Confounded by trying to wrap a square sheet of moss around a round object? Me too! These moss balls are a great DIY craft idea for your Spring and Summer home decor.
- Oatmeal Honey Body Scrub made at home. Skin care at home can both be inexpensive and effective. I love this oatmeal honey body scrub for its exfoliation power and simplicity. …
- Cut a lemon in half put a few drops of honey on it rub it all over ur face let it sit for a few mins wash it off and within days itll clear up all your blackheads
- I love this style of patio area that looks more like a room from inside the home. The only trouble with this is our changeable British weather. www.milesbydesign.co.uk
- Such a great idea. I love the Bath Bomb DIY; especially the rainbow bath bombs. LUSH bath bombs DIY. Sex Bomb + Yoga Bomb. MuffinChanel
- 4 the love of wood: 20 FURNITURE APPLIQUES that will keep you inspired
- A festive craft the kids will enjoy making and the the birds will love! A homemade birdseed Christmas ornament is inexpensive and exactly what your naked, winter tree needs. www.ehow.com/…
- Love the idea of hanging bird cages…but maybe drape moss of some kind of greenery for his enchanted forest theme?
- How To Make Fairies In A Jar This is something everyone will love you can just imagine the look on your childs face when they see this and its something they will never forget so its worth a little work on this one. FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top 3. Shake hard
- Home Decor : 20 Gorgeous and easy DIY Ideas for the Home… LOVE each of them 🙂 home
- Looks like the perfect afternoon! Love DIY and tie-dye? Check out tiedyeyoursummer.com for all the best techniques tips and tricks!