Photo via: practicallyfunctional.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Spray-On Dry Shampoo – I love this in the winter, when its too cold to wash my hair! Yeah, I know, I live in FL; but STILL!
- These 8 Incredible Cold Weather Clothing Hack are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these AMAZING tips! Now I have some cute way to keep warm! Definitely pinning for later!
- This fall centerpiece is so gorgeous. I love the warm, rustic feel it has and it is so easy to build! Check out the full tutorial for all of the details.
- Just found the cheapest way to make a pompom – ta-daa! (And its so easy!)
- Oatmeal Honey Body Scrub made at home. Skin care at home can both be inexpensive and effective. I love this oatmeal honey body scrub for its exfoliation power and simplicity. …
- Learn how to make a gorgeous piece of jewelry with this easy DIY necklace tutorial which makes a perfect gift idea for anyone on your list!
- It may be harder to find boy Valentines shirts- especially some that are boy approved! But these fun shirts aren’t overly lovey-dovey and are still fun to wear for even the toughest little guy. I love to dress for the holidays, and especially dress up my kids! So with two boys of my own I …
- Are you in love with the show FIXER UPPER? Do you love Shiplap Walls? Wish you could have one? Well now YOU can! Follow these EASY instructions and transform your own space for UNDER $40!
- Cinnamon stick Christmas ornaments are easy to make, smell wonderful and make great gifts for friends and family.
- Paper Lantern Fish DIY Craft Tutorial. These fun fish lanterns are the perfect decoration idea for an under the sea or ocean party! Get the full tutorial on makelifelovely.com.
- Make your home more inviting with a DIY front porch makeover! DIY porch ideas. Decorating a porch for spring or summer.
- how to ice dye in a few easy steps! learn how to DIY the perfect throw on jojotastic.com