Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Idea for food storage. Rotates cans so older. Items are used first. 81 Can FIFO – Bulk Can Dispenser / Organizer
- How To Make Fairies In A Jar This is something everyone will love you can just imagine the look on your childs face when they see this and its something they will never forget so its worth a little work on this one. FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top 3. Shake hard
- How cool I wish someone would have taught me this a long time ago so I would remember gallons, quarts, pints, and cups! This is pure GENIUS!!!
- Homemade Taco Seasoning! Ditch the overpriced teensy packets with all kinds of chemical nasties–whip up this simple yummy seasoning instead!
- Belsize Shelving. This elegant room divide is also structural. Knocking through the two rooms meant having a very large supporting beam, however by making the uprights out of steel we used one a fraction of the size (and cost!). These uprights were clad with lacquered MDF that have a hidden adjustable peg system to make the shelves appear floating
- This fall centerpiece is so gorgeous. I love the warm, rustic feel it has and it is so easy to build! Check out the full tutorial for all of the details.
- Here is an example of stencilling where no paint is used. Rather, you stencil with varnish, and then stain. The stain doesnt take to the place where the varnish is (so it comes out clear wood color).
- Herb gardens are a great way to fill up spaces in your garden plots and boxes. They are easy to grow, produce wonderful and delicious fresh herbs for all of your cooking needs, and often produce an abundant harvest. The good news is that if you have an OVER abundance of herbs from
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- Ocean braid, a nautical weave, is used to make this swirly mat.
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- This adorable Easter Centerpiece will be everyones favorite Easter decoration – so fun and so easy to make. All you need are M&Ms, Peeps and some flowers to make this cute Easter Craft. Follow us for more fun Easter ideas.