Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- Old Shutter…re-purposed into a shabby chic coat or towel rack with the addition of some hooks. @ DIY Home Design
- Baking soda neutralizes the ph in the soil and nothing will grow there. use baking soda around all of the edges of flower beds to keep the grass and weeds from growing into beds. Just sprinkle it onto the soil so that it covers it lightly. Do this twice a year – spring and fall. Awesome!
- Just a hunch, but cleaning your toilet and sink of the filth that collects over time is probably not your favorite pastime. Enter: DIY Fizzing Cleaning Bombs! Create your own household cleaning product, drop it into the offending bathroom fixture, and let it work its magic. To make these fizzing bombs, all you need is baking soda, citric acid, castile soap, and essential oil. Get a whiff of eBay’s guide to making these DIY fizzers. Cleaning just got a whole lot more fun. Bombs away!
- Nice Diy Techlaration camera electronics pcb recycled techlaration Its easy to forget existing surveillance cameras after you have seen them. It feels natural. But when the camera looks like something you have used to be relaxing and soothing element it turns into an annoying element.
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- Caixia Womens Cotton Colorful Owl Print Canvas Tote Shopping Bag
- Rockland 19 Inch Tote Bag — You can find more details by visiting the image link.
- Great idea! Recycle old calendars into super simple envelopes. Who wouldnt want to get this in the mail? It makes your letter that much more special. www.ehow.com/…
- Cornhole, Bags, Bean Bag Toss … whatever you choose to call it, theres little chance you havent seen this game at a tailgate, in the park, or on a tavern patio. Heres a quick look at setup, rules, and tips from hayneedle.com to help get your first game going.
- How to Turn a Vintage Scarf into a Necklace
- DIY Cordless Drill Storage And Charging Station http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/12/11/cordless-drill-storage-and-charging-station/ This wall-mounted cordless drill storage will help keep the entire workshop looking clean and organized. It also serves as the charging station so that items related to your cordless tools are always all in one place! If you dont have any wall space available anymore, you can incorporate this idea into an existing furniture/storage in your workshop!