Photo via: memakingdo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sharpies and rubbing alcohol to make dyed shoes
- Make your own stamps using foam stickers! Such a fun art center for kids of all ages. Great for the classroom or summer fun at home or camp! ~ BuggyandBuddy.com
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- Flearepellent ~ * Small squirt bottle 3–5 ounces works fine. * 2 cups water * 2 Tbsp alcohol-free witch hazel * 1 large lemon sliced * Handful of fresh lavender sprigs or 1Tbsp dried lavender * Small saucepan… See comments below, or website link for directions
- Cookie Sheet Magnet Board… try spray painting the cookie sheets from the dollar store! Note to self: Make sure the spray paint is for by cynthia
- Its easy to dress up your tech when youve got a clear acrylic phone case and interesting materials, like embossed fabric or marbled paper. To get the look, create a template of your phone case using a pencil, paper, and a pair of scissors. Use this template to cut your own unique backgrounds, or glue materials directly to the template – whatever you want! Finish by sliding your finished background into your case and snapping your phone into place. Here are nine background ideas to g…
- Toilet Paper Roll Seed Starter Pods | save money by making your own seed starter pods using toilet rolls or paper towel rolls
- Faux Olive Tree DIY – how to make this pretty tree using faux materials. Budget friendly and quick/easy project for any style decor!
- 23 great Watermelon Crafts for
- Make your own outdoor Chalkboard using these easy tips and tricks!
- Learn to make your own custom tassels and knotted necklaces with a DIY MondayMake using BeadGallery beads, tools and findings available at @michaelsstores @Beadalon
- Make your own scented oils and hydrosols with plant material from your own garden using essential oil extraction techniques. makeyourownscentedoils essentialoilextractiontechniques essentialoilshowto fragranceextraction