Photo via: rhythmsofplay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a Perfect Sensory bottle with tips and tricks by Preschool Inspirations
- Make your own geometric decor and crafts! Geometric designs are on trend and you can join in with these easy DIY tutorial ideas.
- Easy Tips to Organize the Kitchen – DIY Chalkboard Measuring Cups and Spoons and Reference Cabinet tutorial via Modish and Main
- Make your own scented oils and hydrosols with plant material from your own garden using essential oil extraction techniques. makeyourownscentedoils essentialoilextractiontechniques essentialoilshowto fragranceextraction
- Learn to make your own custom tassels and knotted necklaces with a DIY MondayMake using BeadGallery beads, tools and findings available at @michaelsstores @Beadalon
- Tips for Painting Cabinets, Tricks for Painting Cabinets, Painting Kitchen Cabinets. www.BrightGreenDoor.com
- Looks like the perfect afternoon! Love DIY and tie-dye? Check out tiedyeyoursummer.com for all the best techniques tips and tricks!
- How to reupholster a sofa – tips and tricks from The Chronicles of Home
- Its easy to dress up your tech when youve got a clear acrylic phone case and interesting materials, like embossed fabric or marbled paper. To get the look, create a template of your phone case using a pencil, paper, and a pair of scissors. Use this template to cut your own unique backgrounds, or glue materials directly to the template – whatever you want! Finish by sliding your finished background into your case and snapping your phone into place. Here are nine background ideas to g…
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- Make your own stamps using foam stickers! Such a fun art center for kids of all ages. Great for the classroom or summer fun at home or camp! ~ BuggyandBuddy.com
- Make your own alcohol dyes using: Rubbing alcohol, Kool-aide(off brand works great), or Rit dye and Small spray bottles( Dollar Tree) (Jan 23, 2011)