Photo via: experimentalhomesteader.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Scented playdough recipe | no cook homemade play dough with essential oils | how to make scented play dough | popular kids activities | DIY
- Just a hunch, but cleaning your toilet and sink of the filth that collects over time is probably not your favorite pastime. Enter: DIY Fizzing Cleaning Bombs! Create your own household cleaning product, drop it into the offending bathroom fixture, and let it work its magic. To make these fizzing bombs, all you need is baking soda, citric acid, castile soap, and essential oil. Get a whiff of eBay’s guide to making these DIY fizzers. Cleaning just got a whole lot more fun. Bombs away!
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil Shower Melts – replace corn starch with arrowroot or potato starch, skip food coloring.
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- Everyday Essential Oils 800×1055
- Learn to make your own custom tassels and knotted necklaces with a DIY MondayMake using BeadGallery beads, tools and findings available at @michaelsstores @Beadalon
- Mix 1 cup baking soda, 1 cup cornstarch, and 3-8 drops of your favorite dog-friendly essential oil like lavender or peppermint. After a thorough brushing, evenly distribute the dry shampoo onto your dog’s fur. Don’t let your pup stink up your car! Use a 4Knines Car Seat Cover next time your pup rides in your vehicle: http://4knines.com/collections/all
- How to make an artwork (using a branch): Hankering for that special something to personalize a favorite space? Using basic materials and a garden branch, you can create a striking triptych – a triple-paneled picture where the content extends from one frame to the next.
- This would cost so much at the store, but its so easy to make! DIY your very own mid-century plant stand: www.ehow.com/…
- Make your own outdoor Chalkboard using these easy tips and tricks!
- Make your own stamps using foam stickers! Such a fun art center for kids of all ages. Great for the classroom or summer fun at home or camp! ~ BuggyandBuddy.com