Photo via: fix.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY industrial pipe shelves. Use your imagination to come up with any configuration. There are so many options to what you can do. | Twelveonmain.com
- Breaking things is never fun and often means throwing out something before its time. You may have loads of broken tea cups, picture frames, furniture or other common household items that you think belong in the trash. On the contrary, there are many different projects that you can do…
- Learn how to make a unique hanging leather and brass tubing planter. Then add a fun plant to decorate your space with this fun DIY craft project.
- These DIY outside games, activities and play equipment are amazing! So many ideas for outdoor fun with your kids this summer. Im totally making 3 and 8 ASAP.
- Are you in love with the show FIXER UPPER? Do you love Shiplap Walls? Wish you could have one? Well now YOU can! Follow these EASY instructions and transform your own space for UNDER $40!
- This easy DIY tutorial shows the quick steps from boring drawer to beautiful bold interior! These custom drawer liners can brighten up any space and add some color to a drab room. Click to see the easy DIY drawer liner tutorial.
- How To Transform Rusty Metal Furniture in just minutes! An easy DIY project to spruce up your patio or porch. Spray paint tips.
- DIY Wooden Baby Gym. Obviously I have been having fun making wooden crafts. This little baby things, and this project is no different.
- Decorate By Color: Black Decor – Looking to add black decor to your space? Check out these beautiful, inexpensive options.
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!
- Learn how to make your own minimal and modern color blocked wall clock!
- How To Make Fairies In A Jar This is something everyone will love you can just imagine the look on your childs face when they see this and its something they will never forget so its worth a little work on this one. FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top 3. Shake hard