Photo via: creationsbykara.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you’re looking for road trip snack ideas, take this easy, no-mess summer treat to go in a Ziploc® bag. The recipe for this sweet and salty s’mores snack mix includes pretzels, graham cracker cereal, chocolate puffs, white chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, dark chocolate chips, and organic graham cracker cookies. Add your own favorite mix-ins like peanut butter chips, nuts, popcorn, gluten-free cookies or any healthy addition. A fun addition to a kid’s birthday party or picnic!
- DIY Mini Cupcake Wrappers using Cricut Go Everywhere – Everyday Party Magazine
- Paper Lantern Fish DIY Craft Tutorial. These fun fish lanterns are the perfect decoration idea for an under the sea or ocean party! Get the full tutorial on makelifelovely.com.
- Faux Olive Tree DIY – how to make this pretty tree using faux materials. Budget friendly and quick/easy project for any style decor!
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Cool DIY Projects Made With Plastic Bottles – Cute Bird Feeder From A Plastic Bottle – Best Easy Crafts and DIY Ideas Made With A Recycled Plastic Bottle – Jewlery, Home Decor, Planters, Craft Project Tutorials – Cheap Ways to Decorate and Creative DIY Gifts for Christmas Holidays – Fun Projects for Adults, Teens and Kids http://diyjoy.com/diy-projects-plastic-bottles
- These fun, floating decorations will brighten any room or party decor
- Fun and Easy Crafts for Teens and Tweens, DIY Crystal Geodes make fun room decor for boys and girls and an easy crafts project tutorial
- cupcake button art – would be cute for party centerpieces. Or even to hang in the house
- Quick and Easy Homemade Crayons– make these in any colors, shapes, fragrances you like! These are a great way to recycle old crayons and a really fun party favor.
- This adorable Easter Centerpiece will be everyones favorite Easter decoration – so fun and so easy to make. All you need are M&Ms, Peeps and some flowers to make this cute Easter Craft. Follow us for more fun Easter ideas.
- This is an easy and fun DIY and craft project. Make a patriotic red, white and blue wreath with just a few materials!